Tips for Saving and Reducing Costs October 13, 2023
Higher education does not have to break the bank. We are here to provide you with practical tips and strategies to save money and reduce the overall cost of your education.
- Start early: Begin planning for your education well in advance. The earlier you start, the more time you have to save and seek out financial aid opportunities.
- Apply for a college scholarship: Hawak Kamay Scholarship is a financial aid for incoming freshmen students where they can have tuition and miscellaneous discounts for the entire duration of their chosen program.
- Discover distance learning: At PHINMA Education, we make sure that education is accessible to everyone. You can choose to study at the comfort of your home to reduce your transportation and food allowances.
- Utilize campus resources: Take advantage of campus resources like libraries, and career services to avoid external expenses.
- Share living expenses: If planning to rent a dorm or apartment, consider sharing living expenses with trusted roommates or family members to reduce housing costs.
Student Career Path